Thursday, July 13

Congratulations Matthew!

Yesterday, Jeff and I attended the Year 9 presentations at St. Leonard's secondary school. All of the Year 9 students received a certificate with their 'grades' on them and then there were special awards presented. Matthew has done so well and improved greatly (by several levels) this year. The award pictured at the left was presented to Matthew as well. Mrs. Brown is the Head of Year for Year 9's and she chose a student who showed a positive attitued, was hard working and respecful to students and teachers. An all around exemplary student. Needless to say I am so proud of him I was in tears most of the day every time I thought about it.
What an example of Christ Matthew has been - and we thank God for his Christian spirit and example. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vrouw_Jonker said...

Congratulations to Matthew and to his parents.
Now, I just wish you'd approve my comments.....

Ian Thomas Lindsay said...

Ok Rhea, We haven't heard from you in a while. Keep us posted!