Sunday, March 19

URGENT REQUEST!

Hello! This is an urgent request. I found this site for a FREE ipod. It is VERY simple. All I did to initially qualify is click through the 'offers' and selected one I liked. The one I did get is a DVD mailing service that is only £10/per month and I can quit any time. It is great for anyone who is notorious for returning videos late! FreePay is just a way for advertisers to get as many viewers as possible.
Recently though (mid-March), they have made a stipulation, that any person only has 90 days to complete the initial qualification, and have just 5 other friends qualify (sign up for one offer) through that persons link. My time is up at the end of March!
Matthew really would like an ipod for his birthday, and this one retails for over £200 here in the UK. This would be an amazing birthday present for him. I just need FIVE people to take 5-10 minutes and click through the offers, and find just ONE that you like!
To slect an offer through my link, just click here: freeipods.
If you would like to do this yourself, just go to freepay.com, there are other items you can work toward including the ipod.
Thank you so much for reading the post and hope you visit the site! RHEA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Curious, did this ever work?

Ed